Every Saturday I’ll be linking you to some of the best of the web . . . blogs, news stories and/or websites I’ve enjoyed or think you’d be interested in this week.
- A Natural Birth Story – A guest post at exploits of a military mama
- the details @ swonderland – A beautiful story of homebirth.
- Pitocin’s Untold Impact at Birth Faith
- Miracle premature baby declared dead by doctors revived by mother’s touch – Amazing news article showing the importance of skin-to-skin contact immediately after birth. You HAVE to read this. It’s an unbelievable story.
- Why Boobs Don’t Stand a Chance at The Preconceptionist – Formula company sends samples to a 5 week pregnant woman with a tagline on the box that says, ” The best plans start with good nutrition.” (Look for my comment under the post.)
- What Breastmilk Has That Formula Does Not at The Lakeshore Medical Clinic
- Breastfeeding May Reduce Your Risk for Type 2 Diabetes at baby gooroo
- How I Made Cloth Work For Me at The Cloth Diaper Whisperer – Good info about getting started with cloth diapers.
And a recap of the week’s blog posts on pureMotherhood:
- Epidural? No, thank you.
- Intervention Education
- Not Scared
- Enjoying Birth Without An Epidural
- Building My Faith