Winners Announced :: The Big Facebook Giveaway!
Giveaway is now closed. WINNERS LISTED BELOW!
EDIT: I really want more of you to have the chance to enter so I’ve decided to be gracious and extend the contest thru the end of the day on Monday, 12/13/10. Winners will be selected and announced on Tuesday!
In celebration of having 500 fans on Facebook, I’m doing a little giveaway, to say thank you.
So, what can you win?
- Changing Your World One Diaper at a Time by Marla Taviano (I’m giving away FOUR copies.) :: Melissa, Ashley Rankin, Valerie L, Lisa
The Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson :: Sarah
Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin :: tania doula
The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding (La Leche League International Book) :: Earth Angel Mumma
bumGenius 3.0 DELUXE All-In-One Cloth Diaper in Moonbeam (Size Large) :: Jordan davis
bumGenius 3.0 DELUXE All-In-One Cloth Diaper in Clementine (Size Large) :: Trebor
Yes, that is TEN prizes!
How do you win?
(You must do all things listed to be eligible.)
- ‘Like’ the pureMotherhood Facebook page.
- Take a look around the pureMotherhood blog, then share your favorite page or post from the blog on Facebook and/or Twitter. There’s a category drop-down box on the right to help you navigate the blog. To make it even easier, there is a list of ‘Favorite Posts’ HERE. And there are little FB and Twitter share buttons at the bottom of each post.
- Come back here (the blog, not FB) and leave a comment letting me know (a) what you shared and (b) which prizes you’d like to win. You may earn one entry per day; just make sure you leave a comment each day.
- Winners will be chosen from comments left on this post. All winners will be selected via random.org.
The boring details: Contest ends Friday, 12/10/10 at 10pm Eastern Time. Each person may win one prize. If you list multiple items that you’d like to win and you are chosen as a winner, pureMotherhood will choose your prize from your list. All winners will be contacted via email so make sure you enter a valid email address when you leave a comment. If I forgot a boring detail (because they’re so boring) I reserve the right to come back and make revisions.