December 11, 2010
Just a few blog posts I loved this week . . .
- a holy experience :: Christmas: Thinking about Whose Birthday It Is and Ten Things to Do on Christmas Morning: When All the Gifts are For Him
- babble :: Does Television Cause Fear of Childbirth?
- THE PRECONCEPTIONIST :: Cloth or Disposables: What’s a First-Time Diapering Mom to Do? (Make sure you read the comments too.)
- BEST for BABES :: Giving Thanks: Jenna Elfman Donates Breastmilk to Save Sick Baby, Beats Breastfeeding Booby Traps™ and Jenna Elfman Part II: Hospital Booby Traps, the TSA, and Nursing in Public
- Birth Without Fear :: Please, mothers, choose your OB or Midwife carefully ::A License to Rape